I love a good appetizer. These sticky, sweet, and spicy party wings are deliciously simple and give off a restaurant quality. Its my “go to” recipe when I have guests and need a few finger food options. Just set out napkins and get ready to receive compliments to the chef.
- Whole Chicken Wings ( 10 Whole, cut into flats & drums, which will be 20 party wings)
- Sesame Oil (2 tsp) * can use regular cooking oil
- Baking Powder (1 tbsp)
- Salt/Pepper (1 tsp / each)
- Sriracha ( 1/3 cup)
- Honey (1/4 cup)
- Sesame Seeds (2 tsp, for topping / serving)
- Green Onions (1 stalk, bias chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Toss wings with oil and baking powder until coated.
- Place wings on a baking rack.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until skin starts to brown/crisp. (If you want crispier wings cook for an additional 5-10 mins)
- While wings are cooking mix sriracha and honey together and set aside.
- After wings are done cooking, toss wings in the honey sriracha sauce until evenly coated.
- After plating the wings, top with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!