I love that brunch can be anything you make it. Over the weekend I slept in and woke up to greet the sun around 11 am. I wanted something sweet to pair with a few strips of crispy bacon and a savory omelette. After considering the expected, I thought outside the pancake box and settled on a Berry Clafoutis. Its an elevated french pancake with dolled up batter and berries at brunch prom.
- Eggs (3, medium to large)
- Flour (1/2 cup)
- Whole Milk (1 cup)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla (2 teaspoons)
- Raspberries (1/3 cup)
- Blueberries (1/3 cup)
- Unsalted Butter (2 tablespoons, melted)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl add milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, melted butter flour and whisk together.
- Butter a baking pan/dish and add your clafoutis batter.
- Add berries to the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown. Dust with a powdered sugar. Enjoy!