Bake the rules with this junk food brownie. I included the ingredients I used below. However you can add whatever snacks your prefer to your gooey batter.
- Cheddar/Caramel Popcorn Mix (1/2 cup)
- Pretzels (1/2 cup)
- Walnuts (1/3 cup)
- Caramel Sauce ( drizzle after baking)
- Brownie Mix
- Mix your brownie batter.
- In a Ziploc bag mix together the popcorn, pretzels, and walnuts. Don’t worry about breaking a few of the pretzels and walnuts into pieces.
- Transfer the brownie batter to an oiled pan.
- Top the batter with your “junk food” mix and bake based on brownie batter instructions.
- After removing from oven, lightly drizzle with caramel sauce.
- I topped with whipped cream and a little nutmeg before serving.